Connect with others and learn to manage challenges through supportive peer relationships. Nature or community venue based activities. Groups and individual options delivered by a range of organisations.
- Support level – Low, informal
- Access – Open
- Speed – Medium (dependant on courses & groups)
- Identity – Peer / student
- Required insight & autonomy (ability to act independently) – High
Book courses online & find out about local support groups: moraywellbeinghub.org.uk/wellness-college
Moray Wellness College is a central online access for courses and opportunities that support you to focus on your strengths and manage issues like long-term life challenges or conditions.
- Focus is on empowerment, connection and education
- Features courses run by peers – people who used the tools themselves and have trained to support others to learn.
- Courses are delivered across Moray in community venues and natural environments.
- Listing of local support groups and potential for support to develop and run your own.
- Hosted by Moray Wellbeing Hub and delivered by a range of community organisations.
Get involved: Become a Champion for change
Moray Wellbeing Hub also offers the opportunity to join their social movement and use your own life experiences to inspire change in local services, workplaces and communities.
- Moray Wellbeing Hub CIC
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.moraywellbeinghub.org.uk
Connect with local opportunities & volunteer: tsiMORAY
tsiMORAY provides information on a range of services, issue-specific organisations and support community members to get involved to inform, run and create new community opportunities. Their volunteering team can support you to use your skills and develop more.
- Telephone: 01343 541713
- Email: email@example.com