Community, Nature & Creativity
Connect with others and learn to manage challenges through supportive peer relationships. Nature or community venue based activities. Groups and individual options delivered by a range of organisations.
- Support level – Low, informal
- Access – Open
- Speed – Medium (dependant on courses & groups)
- Identity – Peer / student
- Required insight & autonomy (ability to act independently) – High
Moray Wellbeing Hub
A central resource for wellbeing information and connection in Moray. Join the weekly newsletter, get involved in projects and partnerships.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone (Answer Phone): 01343 576219
Moray Wellbeing Hub welcomes all ages to join their social movement and become mental health Champions. Together we can use our experiences of mental health challenges to raise awareness, reduce stigma and improve our own mental health
Learn, Inspire, Connect
Moray Wellness College is a central online access for courses and opportunities that support you to focus on your strengths and manage issues like long-term life challenges or conditions.
- Focus is on empowerment, connection and education
- Features courses run by peers – people who used the tools themselves and have trained to support others to learn.
- Courses are delivered across Moray in community venues and natural environments.
- Listing of local support groups and potential for support to develop and run your own.
- Hosted by Moray Wellbeing Hub in partnership with Making Recovery Real, and delivered by a range of community organisations.
tsiMORAY - connect with local opportunities & volunteer.
tsiMORAY provides information on a range of services, issue-specific organisations and support community members to get involved to inform, run and create new community opportunities. Their volunteering team can support you to use your skills and develop more.
- Telephone: 01343 541713
- Email: email@example.com
The Moray Art Centre
The Moray Art Centre make art accessible to all people in Moray and focus on exploring the beauty of life through creativity, art and community.
- Telephone: 01309 692426
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org